This is a very popular debate among home buyers. Some prefer suburban areas whereas some prefer urban city life. You must go with suburban for the following reasons:
In such regions, houses are generally cheaper.
There are lesser chances of crime as a peaceful life is the stuff here.
- There is better access to playgrounds and free space for children. More fresh air is there in the locality. Good schools are nearby.
- You will be able to find everything you need in the nearby area. There will be no hassle of finding a parking lot for your car.
- You will have more access to outdoor areas. You can go for walks or any other activity.
- Here are a few reasons to move to an urban area:
- In major urban centers, you will find everything at the doorstep. Good hospitals, shopping malls, locomotive facility, etc.
- In such areas, gains are more than the losses expected in the area. People living in the neighborhood are generally well established.
- Trademark stores are also present in the nearby areas.
- Specialized doctors and other facilities are available in the best possible distance.
Both the areas have their own pros and cons. Both cannot be compared. People who like living in quieter areas must prefer suburban localities. People who are more into a dynamic life must go for the urban area.